This position is part-time with the potential for full-time employment. It requires experience in signal processing and/or communication. The work involves algorithm development and C/C++ programming for embedded applications that include collision avoidance, software-defined radio (SDR), sensor networks and others.
• Develop signal processing algorithms
• Using Matlab, simulate of the performance of algorithms
• Develop C/C++ code that can be implemented on an embedded or graphics processor
• Assist in testing of prototype system
• Basic knowledge of communication and/or signal processing is required
• Working knowledge of Matlab and C/C++ required
• Some experience with graphics processor programming
• Understanding of wireless communication systems is a plus
• MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering or in a closely related field
U.S. citizens and foreign nationals may apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to careers at qdimension.com with QDI-DSP in the subject line.