We are seeking a highly motivated DSP engineer to support our existing and future projects. At Quantum Dimension you will be afforded the opportunity to support multiple cutting-edge projects related to the design of RF, cellular, and navigation systems, all of which require experience with digital signal processing algorithms.
This position requires experience in DSP algorithms, preferably with experience/knowledge of DSP and embedded software development. You will be part of a team that supports advanced development for R&D projects in system design/algorithm development related to communication and navigation systems. Because our projects are R&D focused, the position requires engineers with a “get it done” mentality. A strong commitment is required.
Successful candidates will maintain a basic understanding of digital signal processing design including but not limited to:
- Basic knowledge of digital signal processing
- Ability to develop algorithms with application to modulation/demodulation and processing of commercial signals such as WCDMA, LTE, etc.
- Working knowledge of Matlab and C/C++ required with the ability to simulate of the performance of algorithms and system performance
- Understanding and experience with issues related to RF communication systems
- Experience in hardware/software integration
- Ability to assist in the proposal development for other research projects
- Embedded software development using DSPs or microcontrollers such as ARM is also highly desirable
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering or in a closely related field
- 2+ years work experience is preferred
U.S. citizens and Green card holders only will be considered for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘DSP Position’ in the subject line.