We are seeking a talented FPGA design engineer for design, development, and implementation of communication and navigation software for commercial and military applications. This position requires experience Xilinx FPGA design using Vivado or similar tools.
You will develop and integrate custom hardware blocks used in navigation and communication in conjunction with a systems engineer. These blocks include functional blocks such as correlators and those to interface with peripherals that use interfaces such as FMC. Experience with embedded devices such as Zynq is highly desired.
We are looking for candidates with:
- BS/MS in computer engineering, electrical engineering or similar degree
- 0-10 years practical experience
- FPGA development skills and experience with Xilinx tools such as Vivado
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq is preferable
- Some familiarity with embedded solutions is a plus.